Mini High Tea
- (Minimum 60) sets
Terms & condition:
- Payment required upon check out. For corporate customers, you may call us for the status of the credit terms.
- For cheque payment, please made a crossed cheque payable to KCK Food Catering Pte Ltd.
- 50% of the total invoice paid amount will be imposed for any cancellation /postponement within 4 working days prior to the booked date.
- Full payment received is non-refundable for any cancellation and postponement within 3 working days prior to the booked date.
- NO change of menu and order quantity within 2 working days prior to the event date.
- KCK Food shall not be liable for any damage caused during/at the function.
- Order booking is deemed confirmed upon payment received. The system will automatically cancel the order if payment not initiated, you may check your designated bank should you encounter a debit amount in your account.
- Admin fee $30 will be imposed on any late change/s made within 2 working days prior to the event date. (e.g change of address. Change of timing subject to availability of slot.
- Menu items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharge $20 (per level) applies for delivery venues that require access by staircases.
- Standard delivery charge:
BUFFET w/ Set-Up - $75 + GST
Mini High Tea, Mini Gathering and Bento: $35 + GST
Additional $10 for delivery to postal codes starting with: 01 to 08; 17 to 19; 22 to 24; 29 & 30; 67 to 73. (not aplicable to tingkat orders)
- $45 for delivery to Sentosa, Jurong Island, postal code starting with 62. (not applicable to tingkat orders)
- Delivery time is subject to the accuracy of delivery details provided, traffic condition, parking, unloading bay, lift availability, etc. KCK Food shall not be liable for such delay.
- Early morning surcharge delivery/Late collection charge (if applicable): ($45: before 8.30am / after 10.30pm) ($150: from 11.00pm) ($200-from 12.00am)
- Food serves with warmer is best consumed within 3 hours; Food serves without warmer is best consumed within 1 hour.
- For health and safety reasons, it is advisable NOT TO consume food beyond the best consumed time frame.